- My dog Emo died.
- I’ve started thinking I have Complex PTSD (or Disorder of Extreme Stress Not Otherwise Specified).
- A step-niece I barely know has moved in (in the room next to mine no less) and I’ve been having a child-of-hoarder flashback nervous breakdown. I was programmed to keep outsiders out of my home so my body feels like I’m living with a social worker now. It’s hard to explain.
- I really enjoy PBS documentaries about the education system
- but not much else. Depression, if I knew you were coming I’d have baked a cake!
- I just applied for a seasonal job at Target and I don’t really know why.
|—||Tom Scharpling, assessing the morale of his associate producer, Mike Lisk after Mike disapproved of Tom’s suggestion that Mike isn’t allowed within five hundred feet of schools. (via bronxcheer)|
They Might Be Giants - Hide Away Folk Family
From the album, "They Might Be Giants"
better hide away
Jen Kirkman makes a couple calls to The Goddamn Dave Hill Show on WFMU to give the best station ID’s that America (and France) have ever heard.
“It did not growl. It did not make any sounds. It just tried to get in. Apparently it was scared and tried to shelter itself,” said Ray Zavalas, Quiznos employee.
Bis - “Kill Yr Boyfriend”
Oh man. The old Bis albums and EPs have apparently been reissued. Holy flashback to ‘96/’97, Batman.